Curriculum

Saigon South International School

Elementary School technology Coach
08/2013 – 07/2018

• I Coordinate and facilitate the integration of ICT, 21st Century Literacy skills and 1:1 programs in the Elementary School, serving over 450 students and 45 teachers.
  • I planned and facilitated Professional Development for faculty on PBL, Inquiry Based Learning and Constructionist approaches to learning.
  • I helped design and currently Facilitate the ES MakerSpace
  • I co-plan and co-teach project-based units of inquiry while coaching teachers in embedding authentic use of multimedia, information literacy and technology in the classroom.
  • I am a member of the ES leadership team, curriculum development framework advisory team and Vietnam Tech. Conference Committee.

Beijing BISS International School

e-Learning and Technology Coordinator / Media Specialist
08/2011 – 07/2013

• Coordinated and facilitated the integration of essential 21st Century Literacy skills across school, serving over 350 students and 40 teachers.
  • Co-planned and co-taught project-based units of inquiry with PYP and MYP classroom teachers that embed authentic use of multimedia, information literacy and technology in the classroom.
  • Merged the e-learning and library departments into one collaborative team.
  • Successfully implemented a 1:1 iPad program in the early years.
  • Developed, implemented, taught and reflected on the new MYP Design Technology course curriculum.
  • Coordinated the implementation of PowerSchool

Head of Library-Media Center/Head of Foreign languages

08/2006 – 07/2011

• Coordinated the ES and SS media center.
  • Facilitated the integration of essential 21st Century Literacy skills across all  grade levels, serving over 250 students and 50 teachers.
  • Managed department budgets.
  • As a member of the Tech Committee I participated in the creation of school-wide IT plans and policies.
  • Designed the Media Center website which included a Moodle application for producing internet based courses.
  • Redesigned the MHS library facilities.
  • Head of Foreign languages / Grade 11-12 Spanish B (School Years 2009/10 and 2010/11)

Skip to toolbar